Re: [xml] Using xmlParserNodeInfo

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 03:57:03PM -0800, Glenn W. Bach wrote:
No, in fact I tried calling xmlGetFeature to make sure that record_info was being set properly, and it was. Also, when I've finished, the context's node_seq.length is only 1, so it doesn't seem to be saving any of the node info. The function xmlParserAddNodeInfo doesn't appear to have been called.

  Have you changed the SAX default callback ? Looking at xmlParseElement()
the only reason would be if no node had been generated. Put a breakpoint
in xmlParserAddNodeInfo() I don't understand what's going on.


P.S. please subscribe too ..

I finally managed to get a custom setup that I could debug.

On my xml file, the function:


at parser.c:9655 is being called. This function makes a new context that does not inherit the record_info value of the original. This may be what the problem is. If a lot of processing is done with this context, it could also be that the list of nodes wouldn't be copied back to the original context.

I may be totally off base here, but this is where I saw the value of record_info suddenly become 0.

Glenn W. Bach
CDS Systems Administrator
California Institute of Technology

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]