Re: [xml] Using xmlParserNodeInfo

No, in fact I tried calling xmlGetFeature to make sure that record_info was being set properly, and it was. Also, when I've finished, the context's node_seq.length is only 1, so it doesn't seem to be saving any of the node info. The function xmlParserAddNodeInfo doesn't appear to have been called.

Glenn