Re: [xml] include index.sgml in thedistribution archives of libxml and libxslt

Hi Daniel,

gains returns filesnames with local anchor to the identifier. If your doc
transformation uses the same filenames and anchor as gtk-doc it should work.

Alternatively I see if I can get Doxygen to genereate docs, which I can search
as well.

Ciao
  Stefan