Re: [xml] include index.sgml in thedistribution archives of libxml and libxslt

Hi Daniel,

okay understood. It's a pitty, as with gnains I could search through all of my
gtk-doc at once (I've just added some macros to my favourite editor to search
for word under curser and open the docs in internal html browser).

Stefan