[xml] License confusion

Hello sir,
I want to use libxml in one of our commercial product.
I saw on the website that it released under 'MIT' license which allows me to use it inside my commercial product without publishing my source codes. But in the downloaded package of libxml in file 'copying' there is a description of 'GNU LIBRARY GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE' so which one is the right one.
In short does it force me to publish my software freely if I use libxml?

Uttam

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband. http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/freeactivation.asp