Re: [xml] cvs version and xmlParseBalancedChunkMemoryRecover()

On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 06:37:53PM +0200, Christian Glahn wrote:
Hallo Daniel,
hallo all,

while testing my new code for XML::LibXML (the libxml2 perl binding)
I found some new code in xmlParseBalancedChunkMemoryRecover() in parser.c.
This code was not there in 2.4.26 but is quite dangerous as it makes some
of my tests fail.

  Make sense, that was an oversight. Thanks I applied the patch,

Daniel