[xml] SAX API LibXML memory consumption

Hallo Daniel, Hallo All,

I use the SAX API LibXML (under vxWorks) now for a while and it worked fine.
I am parsing a very long repetitive File, lets say it is never ending. What
is the SAX API with the memory doing? James Henstridges ?Using the SAX
Interface of LibXML? says the memory usage will be fairly constant. Does
fairly mean that memory consumption is still proportional to the file length
or is there a limitation of working memory?

Heico amatec de