Re: [xml] SAX API LibXML memory consumption
- From: Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>
- To: Heinrich Mueller <Heinrich Mueller amatec de>
- Cc: xml gnome org, Andreas Sedlmayr <Andreas Sedlmayr amatec de>
- Subject: Re: [xml] SAX API LibXML memory consumption
- Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 05:26:50 -0500
On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 10:10:17AM +0100, Heinrich Mueller wrote:
Hallo Daniel, Hallo All,
I use the SAX API LibXML (under vxWorks) now for a while and it worked fine.
I am parsing a very long repetitive File, lets say it is never ending. What
is the SAX API with the memory doing? James Henstridges ?Using the SAX
Interface of LibXML? says the memory usage will be fairly constant. Does
fairly mean that memory consumption is still proportional to the file length
or is there a limitation of working memory?
it is proportional to the depth of the tree, not to the size of
the document, for repetitive files it is then garanteed to be constant.
Daniel Veillard | Red Hat Network https://rhn.redhat.com/
veillard redhat com | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit http://xmlsoft.org/
http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
] [Thread Prev