Re: [xml] RE: [xslt] small fix needed for win32

On Sun, Mar 17, 2002 at 10:03:47AM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
From: Daniel Veillard [mailto:veillard redhat com]
  I'm tempted by an intermediate approach:
    - all source shipped as part of the distribution do
#include "libxml.h"
      or "libxslt.h"
    - the files which are actually part of that library explicitely
      have #define IN_LIBXML before including it
    - the #define IN_LIBXML is removed from the header itself.

Likewise for IN_LIBXSLT

  yes,

and IN_LIBEXSLT?

  I assume so, but I didn't looked at it closely. sounds it should be that
  way too, yes.

And yes, this sounds ok to me.
Of course, with automake 1.5 or above its easy in the Makefiles :].

Hum, no I really don't want to depend on a given version of the auto* tools.

P.S. I assume the last release didn't worked "out of the box"
anyway since
     the new c14n module was added and I didn't integrated
any patch from
     you about this ;-)

I haven't released new cygwin binaries, so you will get a patch when I
do..

  Okay,

Daniel