RE: [xml] RE: [xslt] small fix needed for win32

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Veillard [mailto:veillard redhat com]
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2002 7:56 AM

  I'm tempted by an intermediate approach:
    - all source shipped as part of the distribution do
#include "libxml.h"
      or "libxslt.h"
    - the files which are actually part of that library explicitely
      have #define IN_LIBXML before including it
    - the #define IN_LIBXML is removed from the header itself.

Likewise for IN_LIBXSLT and IN_LIBEXSLT? And yes, this sounds ok to me.
Of course, with automake 1.5 or above its easy in the Makefiles :].

P.S. I assume the last release didn't worked "out of the box"
anyway since
     the new c14n module was added and I didn't integrated
any patch from
     you about this ;-)

I haven't released new cygwin binaries, so you will get a patch when I
do..

Rob