RE: [xml] RE: [xslt] small fix needed for win32

-----Original Message-----
From: Igor Zlatkovic [mailto:igor stud fh-frankfurt de]
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2002 12:30 PM

The new C/C++ build environment has several issues I cannot
live with. There is a lot to it, and I shall post a separate
message explaining all of it, but the fact is that I have no
use for it. I am now investigating another build process,
using solely the MS command-line development tools, which
seem to have a lot more functionality without the IDE. You
will have the c14n patches, if any are needed, as soon I set that up.

While we are at it, does anyone know how to generate
dependences automatically on Windows, without the IDE? I mean
the thing 'gcc -M' would give?

Sorry, not off-hand.

One thing you might investigate is the libtool Visual C support - they
have precanned command lines for the command line compiler and linker.

Rob