Re: [xml] XML library evaluation (fwd)

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 06:23:33PM +0100, Dan Ellis wrote:
On 13 Jun 2002, John Fleck wrote:
If the problem instead is in your use of the library, Daniel and the
other participants in the list can help you understand how to use it
correctly.

Daniel appears to have taken the criticism badly. Indeed, it was harsh,

  Well it's just a bit of frustration. I know there might be problems,
but I can't get access to their description to handle them.

Daniel, I'm sorry if you misinterpreted the intent of my post. It was not

  yeah, sorry too, as some of the long time people on that list may know
I sometime overreact :-)

I'd hate to see it overlooked because of our own misuse of it. Hopefully
the information you've provided so far will be of some use to us (and
anyone else wishing to integrate libxml2 with C++ code).

  Now if I could get a unified single C++ binding agreed upon by every
C++ users that may help too, but this looks unprobable...

Daniel