Re: [xml] simple XML parsing problem

Luca Padovani wrote:

Hi.

On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, Olivier Michel wrote:

This is an \em{importtant} paragraph.\\

When I use xmlNodeListGetString() on PARA, I get "This is an paragraph.". When I parse the xmlChildrenNode of the node PARA I find the node EMPHASIS.

I guess you should scan the children of PARA one by one, and invoking the
desired transformation as you meet them. This way you encounter the
children in the same order as they appear in the source document.

That worked great! Thanks, it was so easy I wonder why I couldn't figure it out myself...

luca

P.S> what about using XSLT (and libxslt => xsltproc)?

Yes, that sounds interesting, however, it seems to be pretty complicated and very new to me and I am more familiar with C, so it will be easier for me to code this in C...

-Olivier