Re: [xml] how to change value of an attribute not attached to element

In message <008801c1a3a9$8032add0$f00edaa0 eurotel cz>
          "Petr Kozelka" <pkozelka centrum cz> wrote:

Even if you're programming in Pascal, it might be worthwhile to write a
wrapper to libgdome instead of libxml.  libgdome has an XML interface
file that makes it easy to write a script that generates most of
the wrapper code automatically.  Also doing memory management properly
in a DOM wrapper to libxml is very hard - libgdome does this well so you
can take advantage of this.

There is several requirements behind the decision to wrap directly libxml2:
- compatibility with both windows and linux

This isn't strictly related, but porting gdome2 to an alien platform really
isn't as hard as it might seem. I ported gdome2 to RISC OS in about 10
hours, most of which was spent porting glib. The bits that couldn't be made
to compile immediately in glib (because of platform incompatibilities, such
as threading, etc) were just omitted entirely. I've not managed to do much
more than run the tests as yet, but hope to build upon what I presently
have soon.

--
Gerph {djf0-.3w6e2w2.226,6q6w2q2,2.3,2m4}
... Eyes to the heavens, screaming at the sky;