Re: [xml] Inserting a DTD when creating a XML file

i am unsure if anyone is alowed to reply, but this is an exerpt from the faq, perhaps it is not what you are looking for?

It is also possible to simply add a Dtd to an existing document:

xmlDocPtr doc; /* your existing document */
       xmlDtdPtr dtd = xmlParseDTD(NULL, filename_of_dtd); /* parse the DTD */
       dtd->name = xmlStrDup((xmlChar*)"root_name"); /* use the given root */

       doc->intSubset = dtd;

ypaitel sofamordanek com wrote:

Hi All,
I would like to know how to easily include a predefined DTD structure when
creating a XML file. I would like the DTD embedded into the XML file. Is
there an easy way to do that? Thanks,

Yvan