[xml] Is there any way to programmatically default PUBLIC PubidLiteral and SystemLiteral ? Production [75]

NOTE:  I searched the email archive using keywords PUBLIC,  PubidLiteral, extSubSystem and did not
               find anything relating to our desire, nor do I recall anything on this topic in the FAQ.

----- Forwarded by Stan Boehm/SVL/CFT/PHILIPS on 01/16/02 09:34 AM -----
"Boehm Stan (BNS USA)" <BoehmS THmulti com>

01/15/02 06:29 PM