Re: [xml] Is there any way to programmatically default PUBLIC PubidLiteral and SystemLiteral ? Production [75]

On Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 09:46:45AM -0800, stan boehm philips com wrote:
NOTE:  I searched the email archive using keywords PUBLIC,  PubidLiteral,
extSubSystem and did not
               find anything relating to our desire, nor do I recall
anything on this topic in the FAQ.

  Hook up you own entity resolver. There is an example in the doc
    http://xmlsoft.org/xmlio.html#entities

this system predates catalogs and was there to allow plugging one. It
allows you to replace the resolver with you own way to map (PUBLIC/SYSTEM)
to an xmlParserInputPtr.

Daniel