Re: [xml] CYGWIN compile problems

===
----- Original Message -----
From: "Igor Zlatkovic" <igor stud fh-frankfurt de>
To: "Igor Zlatkovic" <igor stud fh-frankfurt de>; "EXT-Bozeman, Charles
H" <charles h bozeman Boeing com>; <xml gnome org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 6:44 AM
Subject: Re: [xml] CYGWIN compile problems

What I wrote below is a total crap, of course.

I was checking the xmlversion.h, instead of xmlversion.h.in. It seems
that
my platform lacks more stages than just the 'make install', such as
'configure'.

xmlversion.h.in has exactly the code you described, and it is wrong in
my
opinion, for Cygwin (and everything else that doesn't use MS compiler)
needs
the LIBXML_DLL_IMPORT macro to be empty in any case.

For the Record: Cygwin has the configure stage, and uses the generated
xmlversion.h. It also completely ignores the pre-written win32 headers.

Rob