From: "Igor Zlatkovic" <igor stud fh-frankfurt de>
To: "EXT-Bozeman, Charles H" <charles h bozeman Boeing com>; <xml gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 8:16 PM
Subject: Re: [xml] CYGWIN compile problems

Hello.

This is now these lines look like here:

#ifndef LIBXML_DLL_IMPORT
#if defined(_MSC_VER) && !defined(IN_LIBXML) && !defined(LIBXML_STATIC)
#define LIBXML_DLL_IMPORT __declspec(dllimport)
#else
#define LIBXML_DLL_IMPORT
#endif
#endif

Now I am puzzled about where did you get that __CYGWIN__ from? The code I
have here does not mention it. I did a clean cvs checkout two days ago,
can
it be that this changed in the meantime?

Igor