Re: [xml] validateing errors with libxml2

On Tue, Oct 23, 2001 at 09:05:11AM +0200, Michael Radzewitz wrote:
Any suggestions what I am doing wrong?

  After more scrutination of the XML Recommendation, nothing !
It's perfectly valid and libxml2 raise an error while it should not.
In a nutshell:
  libxml2 generated an erroneous validation bug when PE refs
  occurs in external parsed entities referenced from the internal
  subset, while this is explicitely permitted by the Well Formedness
  constraint I was thinking was broken in that case:
  http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml#wfc-PEinInternalSubset

  The 1 line patch is enclosed. I have also added your example to
libxml regression tests because it is an interesting case !

  thanks a lot,

Daniel