Von: Daniel Veillard [mailto:veillard redhat com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2001 14:54
An: Michael Radzewitz
Cc: 'xml gnome org'
Betreff: Re: [xml] validateing errors with libxml2

On Tue, Oct 23, 2001 at 09:05:11AM +0200, Michael Radzewitz wrote:
Any suggestions what I am doing wrong?

  After more scrutination of the XML Recommendation, nothing !
It's perfectly valid and libxml2 raise an error while it should not.
In a nutshell:
  libxml2 generated an erroneous validation bug when PE refs
  occurs in external parsed entities referenced from the internal
  subset, while this is explicitely permitted by the Well Formedness
  constraint I was thinking was broken in that case:

  The 1 line patch is enclosed. I have also added your example to
libxml regression tests because it is an interesting case !

  thanks a lot,

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network
veillard redhat com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit | Rpmfind RPM search engine