Re: [xml] validateing errors with libxml2

On Tue, Oct 23, 2001 at 09:05:11AM +0200, Michael Radzewitz wrote:
Hello,

i've got a question - since linking against the new libxml2 i got errors
while
validating the document. Below the output messages (the line numbers have
changed). For me the content of that DTD seems to be in the right format.
Validateing the same document with two other Programms prints out no error
messages either. Everything work fine when I compile and link the
Application
against libxml1.8.x

  The 1.x branch is definitely not a compliant parser. It is a 2 years
 old compatibility package which should be used only if you are stuck
 with binary compat issues.

Any suggestions what I am doing wrong?

  The content is unreadable, provide them as full complete
attachments. Also provide the version of libxml2 used,

Daniel