Re: Proposing _NET_WM_STATE_FULLSCREEN_EXCLUSIVE

> I personally, and I suspect many others, absolutely -detest- games
> that startup in full-screen mode; especially when they trounce upon a
> reasonably configured multi-head setup.  They are not even happy
> occupying a single monitor and letting me use my other screen for
> other tasks (at the same time!).

This proposal deals with that problem; it explicitly says that the window goes fullscreen on it's current screen.

Everyone has given really good feedback over the past few days, and I'm grateful for it; I'm going to reply to a couple of these emails and try to do another revision of the proposal tonight. I think we're on the right track after a few adjustments are made.

--ryan.