Re: Proposing _NET_WM_STATE_FULLSCREEN_EXCLUSIVE

On Wed, 07 Nov 2012 10:57:07 -0500 "Ryan C. Gordon" <icculus icculus org> said:

> >> What is wrong with _NET_WM_FULLSCREEN_MONITORS?
> >
> > That's a good question. Raster, can we repurpose this, or do you need more?
>
> Just following up, since this is (I think) the only outstanding concern
> before I submit a new draft.
>
> I imagine you're still recovering from the E17 alpha announcement at
> LinuxCon...congrats on that.  :)   But when you get a moment, let me
> know if we can make _NET_WM_FULLSCREEN_MONITORS fit your needs, or if I
> should build something new into the spec.

i'm back.. i just was busy with jetlag/hunting a bug thanks to mesa updates
(9.0+intel), etc. - i have a backlog that stretches out of the window though :)
one of your emails has a tick next to it meaning "deal with this email" :)

The Rasterman (Carsten Haitzler)    raster rasterman com