Re: Proposing _NET_WM_STATE_FULLSCREEN_EXCLUSIVE

What is wrong with _NET_WM_FULLSCREEN_MONITORS?

That's a good question. Raster, can we repurpose this, or do you need more?

Just following up, since this is (I think) the only outstanding concern before I submit a new draft.

I imagine you're still recovering from the E17 alpha announcement at LinuxCon...congrats on that. :) But when you get a moment, let me know if we can make _NET_WM_FULLSCREEN_MONITORS fit your needs, or if I should build something new into the spec.

Thanks,
--ryan.