Re: Still need a hint for undecorated windows

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 22:17:47 -0500 Billy Biggs <vektor dumbterm net> babbled:

> Carsten Haitzler (raster rasterman com):
>
> > why not make it override-redirect? there isnt anything WRONG per se
> > icccm and x wise setting the input focus to your keybinding helper
> > window when needed (on click, mouse in etc.).
>
>   The reason to make it undecorated but not override-redirect was not
> directly motivated by the focus issue, I think it was just because of a
> desire to avoid using override_redirect so much.

but OR is fun! u can at least know the wm wont fuck u around :)

The Rasterman (Carsten Haitzler)    raster rasterman com
裸好多                              raster deephackmode org
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)