Re: [RFC] _NET_WORKAREA and Xinerama

I'm working on an implementation of this in metacity.  The thing that
worries me right now is the "sqeeze play".

Two corner panels on opposite corners.  Put a window between them.  Then
grow the corner panels until they meet in the middle.

I'm thinking that perhaps when two struts get two close to each other,
the WM should merge them together.  This would result in the window
"squirting" out when the struts are merged into one strut.  Is this the
sort of behavior people had envisioned with regard to partial-width
struts?

-Rob