Re: [RFC] _NET_WORKAREA and Xinerama

So then there's no reason to have full-width struts at all, except for
backwards compatibility.  What does KWin do with struts right now?
Perhaps we should switch generally to a partial-width strut for all
uses, then define a useful semantic for dealing with legacy struts in a
reasonably intelligent way.