Re: move/resize handling again

On Wednesday 13 November 2002 10:23, Dominik Vogt wrote:
>  n  blackbox

for the record we now properly support the ICCCM and the window returns to its
original position.  This was done in 0.65.0 along with clean ups in other
areas.

Also, it would be interesting to sort your list by popularlity, age, and
current activity.  Another interesting data point would be to link it as a
tree showing the geneology.

My original hypothesis stands that the current and popular wms do the right
thing.