Re: [Vala] C# developer, newbie question

Thanks a lot, one Class per template, i understood that, but i can't find [GtkTemplate] inside [GtkTemplate]

Am 18.12.18 um 15:03 schrieb Steven Oliver:
I used Gtk.Builder + Glade in my application. It might help to see it used in a "real application".

https://github.com/steveno/balistica/blob/master/src/BalisticaApplication.vala#L80

Steven N. Oliver

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 8:39 AM Al Thomas via vala-list <vala-list gnome org <mailto:vala-list gnome org>> wrote:

     >On Tuesday, 18 December 2018, 13:34:17 GMT, Wolfgang Mauer
    <wolfgang mauer kabelmail de <mailto:wolfgang mauer kabelmail de>>
    wrote:
     > Is there a way to have a GtkTemplate inside a GtkTemplate ?

    It sounds like you are trying to use a widget contained within
    another widget?
    I would try that in the GtkBuilder file. So the second widget is
    references as a component within the larger widget, but is defined
    separately. The Vala code would be two separateclasses with the
    relevant GtkTemplate annotations.