Re: [Vala] C# developer, newbie question

   >On Tuesday, 18 December 2018, 13:34:17 GMT, Wolfgang Mauer <wolfgang mauer kabelmail de> wrote:
Is there a way to have a GtkTemplate inside a GtkTemplate ?

It sounds like you are trying to use a widget contained within another widget?
I would try that in the GtkBuilder file. So the second widget is references as a component within the larger
widget, but is defined separately. The Vala code would be two separateclasses with the relevant GtkTemplate
annotations.