Re: [Vala] C# developer, newbie question

I used Gtk.Builder + Glade in my application. It might help to see it used
in a "real application".

https://github.com/steveno/balistica/blob/master/src/BalisticaApplication.vala#L80

Steven N. Oliver

wolfgang mauer kabelmail de> wrote:
 > Is there a way to have a GtkTemplate inside a GtkTemplate ?

It sounds like you are trying to use a widget contained within another
widget?
I would try that in the GtkBuilder file. So the second widget is
references as a component within the larger widget, but is defined
separately. The Vala code would be two separateclasses with the relevant
GtkTemplate annotations.