Re: [Vala] Vala and GLib license

Mmmm... that's a tricky question: you only need to grant access to the
modified sources to the people to whom you distributed the binaries.
This is: if you create a game with a modified GLIB library, and you sell
that binary game only to me, you must grant access to the modified
sources only to me, but not to other people, so, IN THEORY, as long as I
have a license from Sony or Microsoft, you won't be breaking your
license. The problem is that the LGPL allows me to redistribute the code
freely, but since it has code under other license, it would forbide me
to re-redistribute it to people without that license from Sony or
Microsoft... So I'm not sure.

I recomend you to ask to the FSF.