Re: [Vala] Vala and GLib license

According to GNU's site, if you statically link with GLib, you have to
at least provide users with object files (not necessarily sources) so
that they can link against any version they like of the library under
the LGPL.

https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#LGPLStaticVsDynamic

For the rest, I cannot tell, but I'm pretty sure that LGPL is
sufficiently permissive.