Re: [Vala] Vala in Python - More progress and a question

On 20/04/2013 21:14, Evan Nemerson wrote:
..  it's generally a good idea to use
GObject-style construction [1].  In your original example, simply
replace "public RedSquare()" with "construct" and it should work as
expected.

Appreciate that, thanks. I shall read up and hack it thus.

A question?
In this thread I have "loaded" Clutter (library and whatever else it loads) in Python. I have also included (I am not sure of the wording) Clutter into Vala (by way of the --pkg in valac) to some extent - where I made a Clutter.Actor object.

I run Python which loads my library: How many times has Clutter now loaded into memory? Once or twice?

Is there some general rule I can learn to understand (or test) this process? (Under Linux)

Thanks again,
\d