Re: [Vala] Vala for embedded systems, IDEs, debugging

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 4:02 PM, Fabio Rafael Rosa
<fdrs computerspells net> wrote:
I would like something like that back too. And,  as it would not use glib,
im thinking if it would be possible to implement something like golang
objects .

What would be cool is that someone has the time to implement the
plugin system for the vala compiler.

We already talked about this [1] and I implemented a simple solution
as you can see here [2] but that's not enough as Luca already said in
that thread.
I think that, as always, the real problem is just lack of time and
until we don't have a plugin system, I agree with Juerg that having
only one fully functional profile is the right choice.

Regards,
Andrea

[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/vala-list/2012-August/msg00022.html
[2] https://gitorious.org/ideas/vala-codegen-posix/trees/master/valac-patches