Re: [Vala] Debugging

في ح، 18-12-2011 عند 13:07 -0500 ، كتب Brian Duffy:
Applied the patch to gdb 7.3.1 (Fedora 16)

Ran gdb on my vala executable file
This executable is just the clutter-demo.vala from vala home page
With unpatched gdb the "print clutter_actor_get_width(r) line works
but not with this patched version.
Obviously, the goal is "print r.width"

This is probably because something changed in gdb between my patch and
the release. I'll try to look at this.

(gdb) print r.width
There is no member named width.
This currently only works with public fields.

(gdb) print clutter_actor_get_width(r)
Internal error: `self' is not an aggregate

It looks like it didn't find the function, I'll see if I can reproduce
this.