Re: [Vala] Debugging

I believe that he is talking about reading generated C code during
debugging.
When there is a crash, gdb listed generated C code rather than vala source.
As everyone knows, the C code generated by vala is not quite readable and
contains quite a lot of temporary variables, which makes debugging annoying
sometimes.
On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 6:16 PM, Levi Bard <