[Vala] Cross compiling vala gtk to win32

Hello,

I'm a GNU beginner learning Vala since a couple of months and after playing
and enjoying a lot in my Ubuntu desktop installation, now I want to build
some small apps to be used by MS Windows users.
I came into MingW32, and with some efforts finally was able to build a
console-based 'HelloWorld' targeting i586-mingw32msvc
But it's getting really difficult to build a gtk-based 'HelloWorld', btw I'm
using autotools stack.

Someone could help me, maybe with a minimal gtk vala sample application
targeting w32 ?

I looked at valaide source but it uses waf and I'm not really used to it.

Thanks in advance,
Greetings,
Martín