Re: [Vala] Proposed Vala Logo

Regarding the logo, here are my wild ideas when I hear the name Vala and
when I let my imagination run wild:

   - Vala sounds like me similar to Valhalla from Scandinavian Mythology (
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valhalla)
   - Valhalla was govered by various gods among them Oden (Wednesday is
   Oden's day) and Thor (Thursday is Thor's day).
   - The typical symbol of Oden was a crow.
   - The typical symbol of Thor was a hammer.

So by a huge leap of logic I conclude that the the logo of Vala should be
based on either a crow or a hammer. Since Thor's hammer is nicer, See:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor , it should be used. Perhaps with an
engraved V or in red green and blue like the Gtk logo.

Regards,
Dov