Re: [Vala] Proposed Vala Logo

        Hi, everyone.

On 31.08.2010 19:39:43, Andrea Bolognani wrote:
I, for one, couldn’t avoid thinking about the Racket[1] logo, which
is even more similar to the Tnuva one than the proposed Vala logo.

I don't think we can afford creating a unique logo. But this isn't mandatory. The logo proposed must be:
1. elegant and aesthetic
2. different to logos "from the neighborhood". That means it should be distinguishable from Linux-, GTK- and programming-related logos, but can be similar to food, cosmetics and other "far" product's logos. The radius of "the neighborhood" is up to you.

I could be coding a little too much Scheme, lately…

I don't agree the proposed logo is similar to Racket.

Best regards,
--
Ildar  Mulyukov,  free SW designer/programmer
email: ildar users sourceforge net