Re: [Vala] Blitzen: A Vala Application Server

On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 4:30 PM, pancake <pancake youterm com> wrote:
Vlad and me are planing to add support for Stk in GtkON

I can confirm that we are planning to test gtkaml with every widget
composition based library out there.

We started with Gtk, added some initial Clutter support, and there are
even more out there to test (Mx, Hildon,.. even libGee).

Stk may be compatible too.

On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 11:22:37 +0000 (UTC)