Re: [Vala] Blitzen: A Vala Application Server

btw.. another question. it is possible to embed blitzen as a gtk widget?

my idea is to wake up a blitzen for a specific webkit widget in a gtk app, so you can
write a full app using stk and render it in webkit.

Let me know

On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 19:07:56 +0100