Re: [Vala] Final / Sealed classes in Vala

Arto Karppinen wrote:
For those examples to apply to Vala, you would first have to explicitly
allow something to be virtualized, and then explicitly forbid that
virtualization, which would to me sound more like a design failure in
the framework rather something that Vala should support.

Then please explain how you do a multi-level class hierarchy with no virtual methods ? There needs a mean and we've shown plenty uses cases to seal a virtual methods chain.