[Vala] Fwd: Hi, Is Vala what I am looking for?

It is a little big project for a one man and in my opinion it is not worth
it.
What do you what to gain with it, more speed when running the executable?
In my opinion VALA produces pretty fast executable even though it produces a
C code...
And It is more simple to find wrong generated code when you have to look on
a C code...