Re: [Vala] Icon for Vala

On Tue, 2009-10-06 at 16:13 -0600, Wolter Hellmund wrote:
On Tue, 2009-10-06 at 18:19 +0100, Karl Lattimer wrote:
Ahem... On a serious note, I've actually been working on a one canvas
for a vala icon in the tango style which is a view of a viking longboat
from the front. I've been trying to do something with the sails to have
a nice red V showing up as the important feature in the design.

I think your idea is pretty good. I would like to see the work in
progress, may I?

a simple flat no... I don't like showing things I haven't finished, it
leaves them open to unfounded criticism as I've found in the past, so
let me finish it up this weekend and I'll send it to the list :)

Please poke me on saturday morning with an irate email telling me to get
my ass out of the sack and draw something pretty. kthanks :)

BR,