Re: [Vala] Icon for Vala

On Tue, 2009-10-06 at 19:10 +0200, Philip Van Hoof wrote: something he
thought was satirical.... Hang your head in shame...

Ahem... On a serious note, I've actually been working on a one canvas
for a vala icon in the tango style which is a view of a viking longboat
from the front. I've been trying to do something with the sails to have
a nice red V showing up as the important feature in the design.

Once I've got it to a standard I'm happy with I'll post it here.

The idea for a viking boat comes from the sounding of vala, it sounds
like a viking word, resembles Valhalla, and as it's impossible to create
a direct metaphor for something like a programming language I think the
fit is good.

Comments welcome

BR,