Re: [Vala] Icon for Vala

On Tue, 2009-10-06 at 18:19 +0100, Karl Lattimer wrote:
Ahem... On a serious note, I've actually been working on a one canvas
for a vala icon in the tango style which is a view of a viking longboat
from the front. I've been trying to do something with the sails to have
a nice red V showing up as the important feature in the design.

I think your idea is pretty good. I would like to see the work in
progress, may I?

I think that, as an alternative, the icon for Vala could be a glowing
stone, like the asteroid Frederik mentioned.
--
Best regards,
Wolter Hellmund