[Vala] Icon for Vala

Hi,

I don't really know if there is already a plan for which icon is going
to be used to identity Vala, or if even there is going to be ever an
icon with such purpose. However, I propose that there is, in any case.
Of course, it would be done with the Tango Art Style Guidelines, or
Gnome's.

I considered 4 objects which could be used to identify Vala. All four
related to GNOME, or gnomes in general. Please find the options below
with their corresponding explanation:

Gnome Hat
=========
This one does not have many science behind it. Its just a gnome hat like
this one this gnome has:
http://www.randi.org/site/images/stories/gnome.jpg

Gnome Pipe
==========
I think it is quite stereotypical for gnomes to have pipes. A pipe looks
like a funny icon to me, though I could mislead people into vicious
practices.
Here is my example,
http://www.library.yale.edu/librarynews/ceci-n-est-pas-une-pipe.jpg
The icon could be not as long as the picture draws it.

Gnome Lamp
==========
A lamp would be my favorite pick for the icon. A lamp provides light,
though guidance. There is a funny representation of a gnome lamp in this
picture:
http://home.earthlink.net/~bronzedragon/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/gnome.1.gif

Mushroom
========
When people imagine Gnome worlds, they always include the classical
mushroom. This could look real good in an icon, but again, could mislead
weak minds. Though the illustration below is pretty infant-oriented, it
gives you an idea of the mushroom I am talking about:
http://www.craftyalien.com/item_images/A0011_SiestaShroom_th.jpg

Thanks for your time, and I am sorry if you feel this email does not
pertain in this list.

If you like the idea, I could start working on the icons--which I am not
doing as of now because I am really busy--and then expose them in this
list.
--
Best regards,
Wolter Hellmund