Re: [Vala] Minor features request (about structs and enums)

I don't see the benefit of these forms versus

struct Object {
      int id;
      float mass;
}

respectively

enum Process {
      CONSTRUCT,
      RUN,
      DESTROY
}

or did you miss that these are available?

Oh, I totally missed that! I thought those were typedef kind of
declarations, but I just tested it curiously after reading your reply.
They do work (though I was having some access denial errors in my code,
but anyway, thats off-topic).

Now, as to reply Frederick:

Well, I think that

foreach (MyEnum item in MyEnum.values) { ... }

would tell the system that item is an enum itself, and to look for
instances of it in MyEnum (thus to look for enums in an enum), am I
wrong? If not, then I'll consider filing a bug with the following
structure

foreach (MyEnum.Item item in MyEnum) { ... }

Frederick: Also, good to have you back from Germany (someone tole me you
were away) I am going to show you how my SDL thing turned out later.

--
Best regards,
Wolter Hellmund